END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
Before you use our services, please read the terms and conditions in this End User License Agreement ("Agreement") carefully: They govern our relationship with you in relation to your use of the licensed application referred to in this agreement and contain important information about your rights and obligations. By accessing or using the licensed application offered by Royal Mobile you agree to be bound by this agreement as may be modified from time to time.
If the users don’t want to be bound by this agreement, they must not access or use the licensed application.
The licensed application is not a replacement for your primary telephone service and does not provide access to emergency services. You cannot use the licensed application to make calls to emergency services (e.g., by dialling 911, 112 or 999). However, the users can continue to use their mobile device to make emergency calls normally.
2. If you are a consumer making a prepayment for the licensed application in the united kingdom, you have the right to cancel this Agreement within 14 working days of your first prepayment. To do so you must notify us in writing (such as email) within those seven working days. You will then be entitled to a refund of the prepayment which we shall pay as soon as possible, but in any event within 30 days. You do not have the right to cancel this agreement once you have begun to use the licensed application. Nothing in this section affects your non-excludable statutory and legal rights.
3. We own all copyright, trade secrets, trademarks and any other intellectual property rights including all related software and underlying source code which subsist in the licensed application other than the brand name and all copies there of title to and ownership of the licensed application shall at all times remain vested in us or our licensors. You accept that the licensed application contains confidential information that is our property. You agree and acknowledge that Royal Mobile and / or its licensors shall own the intellectual property rights to any modifications of the licensed application. "ROYAL MOBILE", (Application Provider Trade Marks) is owned by us and no right or license is granted to the application provider trade marks.
4.1 Under this agreement we grant to you a non-exclusive, revocable, personal, non-transferable license to use the licensed application without any right to sub-license. You will not sell, sub-license, lease, rent, loan, lend, transmit or otherwise distribute or transfer the licensed application in any manner to third parties.
4.2 The license granted here under is limited to use of the licensed application on a mobile device that you own or control. You will not use the licensed application on any mobile device that is not owned by you or under your control and you agree not to distribute or make the licensed application available over a network where it could be used by multiple devices at the same time.
5. By accepting this agreement you undertake not to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or attempt to derive the source code of the licensed application or any updates there of and you will not adapt, alter, modify, upgrade, enhance or create derivative works of the licensed application or any updates.
6. You will not reproduce or copy any part of the licensed application and you will not disclose to any third party the licensed application or any part thereof without our prior written consent. The licensed application is provided to you for your own personal use only and you will not re-sell or in any way re-supply the licensed application to others.
7. The terms of this agreement will govern any upgrades provided by us unless such upgrade is expressly stated to be subject to a separate license agreement.
8. You agree to use the licensed application strictly in accordance with this agreement and any instructions issued by us from time to time. You have sole responsibility for any content or data which you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit via the licensed application. You agree not to not use the licensed application in contravention of any applicable local, state, national or international law, regulation or code of practice.
9.1 Charges and payment terms which may be applicable will be provided to you before you complete payment for the download of the licensed application. Unless expressly provided elsewhere in this agreement, upon termination of your account, all unused credits or pre-paid minutes shall expire in their entirety and no refund or pro-ration shall be made for any unused credits or minutes. You are solely responsible for any charges incurred using your licensed application user account and you must keep your log-in details private and notify us immediately if you believe that another person has had unauthorized access to your user account. You are responsible for the security of your user account and for all activities that occur in connection with your account. Any breach of security (for example, in connection with your username or password) must be notified to us immediately. If you provide any information that is false, untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is false, untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we shall have the right to suspend or terminate your user account and refuse any and all current or future use of the licensed application.
9.2 We reserve the right to change rates at any time without notice. If you do not wish to accept such change in rates, you can terminate your account with effect from the date on which the rate change would become effective. By continuing to use the licensed application following any rate change, you accept such rate change.
9.3 Because some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of Voice over the Internet Protocol ("VoIP") functionality over their network, such as the use of VoIP telephony over a mobile network, and may also impose additional fees or other charges in connection with VoIP, you must prior to use of the licensed application ensure that the terms of agreement with your operator do not prohibit or otherwise restrict use of the licensed application over such operator's network. You are responsible for all data and other charges imposed by your operator or Wi-Fi provider which may be incurred when using the licensed application. You further understand that the costs of data connectivity services when using the licensed application may rise significantly when roaming internationally and that you are solely responsible for all charges in connection with your use of the licensed application. We are not liable for these or any other costs you may incur by using your operator's or other third party services. You must comply with all applicable third party terms of agreement to ensure that you will not be in violation of the terms of agreement with your mobile operator when using the licensed application.
10. You warrant and represent that you have the necessary rights to install and use the licensed application and you will indemnify and keep us, our affiliates, agents, partners and officers, fully and effectively indemnified on demand from and against all actions, claims, losses, liability, damages, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses) suffered or incurred by us, our affiliates, agents, partners and officers and arising directly or indirectly out of your use of the licensed application.
11. You agree that the licensed application is provided "as is" and that we do not provide any guarantee, warranty or assurance that the licensed application will operate continuously or without interruptions or be error free or meet your requirements or that defects in the licensed application will be corrected. Accordingly, we do not accept liability for unavailability or the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure of the licensed application. You assume full responsibility and sole risk for your use of the licensed application. To the maximum extent possible, no warranties or terms implied by applicable law, including without limitation those relating to satisfactory quality, performance, fitness for purpose, quiet enjoyment and non-infringement of third party rights shall apply to the subject matter of this agreement. In entering into this agreement, each party acknowledges that it does not do so on the basis of, and does not rely on any representation, warranty, condition or other provision except as expressly provided in this agreement and we exclude all express or implied terms, conditions, warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever with regard to the licensed application to the fullest extent permitted by law. Should the licensed application be defective, you will assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction to any hardware or software used in conjunction with the licensed application. We shall not be responsible for operation of the licensed application other than on hardware approved by us and in conjunction with the operating environment designated for the licensed application. The limitations and exclusions in this section do not affect your non-excludable statutory rights and only apply to the extent permitted by applicable law.
12. We make no representation that the licensed application is permitted or available for use in any particular location. To the extent you choose to access the licensed application, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws, including but not limited to applicable local laws.
13. We may add, change, remove or discontinue any aspect of the licensed application at any time. In the unlikely event that we make any changes which are materially detrimental to you, you may terminate this agreement on written notice and you may be entitled to a refund of any unused prepaid amount representing the period following the termination date. If you use the licensed application after any changes take effect you will be bound by the changes and you shall have no right to terminate this agreement on the ground of the changes made.
14. Nothing in this agreement shall exclude or restrict the liability of either party for
- Death or personal injury resulting from either party's negligence,
- Liability for fraud, or
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, our aggregate liability to you arising out of or in connection with your use of the licensed application shall not exceed £25.00 (GB Pounds Sterling) and we shall not be liable in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise for any indirect or consequential loss, or for any loss of profits, data, revenue, business opportunity, anticipated savings, goodwill or reputation even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damage or loss. The limitations and exclusions in this section do not affect your non-excludable statutory rights and only apply to the extent permitted by applicable law.
15. This agreement may be terminated at any time by us or by you. We may suspend or terminate your service at any time acting reasonably, if you fail to make any payment when it becomes due. Your rights under this agreement will terminate automatically without notice from us if you fail to comply with any term of this agreement.
16. Immediately on termination of this agreement, you will cease all use of the licensed application and will destroy the licensed application and any copies thereof.
17. We may suspend or terminate the licensed application and this agreement if directed to comply with an order, instruction or request of any law enforcement, government or other competent authority.
18. You may use the licensed application for lawful purposes only and in accordance with such instructions as notified by us from time to time. You are responsible for all activity and usage of the licensed application and for any breaches of this agreement that may result. You must ensure that the licensed application is not used, whether by you or by anyone else, for any unlawful or fraudulent purposes. In particular, you will not use the licensed application.
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the requirements set out in section 19 below.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, or send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- In any manner which we deemed to be abusive or inappropriate or
- In any way which we reasonably consider is likely to affect the quality of the licensed application or any other application provided by us.
19. You must not use the licensed application to transmit, receive, email, download, upload, view or otherwise use any material which is defamatory or libellous, obscene, offensive, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise criminal in nature; contains sexually explicit material; promotes violence; promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; infringes any copyright, database right, trade mark or other intellectual property right of any person; is made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; is threatening, abusive or invades any person's privacy; is likely to harass, upset or alarm any other person; is used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; gives the impression that they emanate from us, if that is not the case; or advocates, promotes or assists any unlawful act such as (without limitation) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
21. We may amend this agreement from time to time and post the new version on our website following which all use of the licensed application will be governed by the revised version. You must check the terms of this agreement accessible from our website from time to time to review them. We shall update the "Last modified" date in the event of a change to this agreement. In the unlikely event that we make any modifications to this agreement which are materially detrimental to you, you may terminate this agreement on written notice and you may be entitled to a refund of any unused prepaid amount representing the period following the termination date. If you use the licensed application after the "Last modified" date you will be bound by the changes and you shall have no right to terminate this agreement on the ground of the modifications made.
22. We shall not be liable for any failure to perform any obligation to the extent such failure is due to causes beyond our reasonable control.
23. We hold the authority to assign, transfer and subcontract any/all of our rights and obligations under this agreement at any time.
24. The termination of this agreement however arising shall not operate to affect such of the provisions of this agreement as are expressed to operate or have effect after then and shall be without prejudice to any accrued rights or remedies of the parties.
25. Failure by either party to exercise or enforce any right conferred by this agreement shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any such right nor operate so as to bar the exercise or enforcement thereof or of any other right on any later occasion.
26. This agreement shall be governed by english law and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the english courts except that we may take any action we consider necessary to protect or preserve any of our confidential information and intellectual property rights in any court of competent jurisdiction.
27. If any provision of this agreement shall become or be declared illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, such provision shall be divisible from the others and shall be deemed deleted.
28. Any notice which may be given by either party shall be deemed to have been given if left at or sent by first class pre-paid post or email transmission to a postal address or email address notified by the other party in writing as an address to which notices may be sent.
29. This agreement represents the entire agreement and understanding of the parties in relation to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior understandings and representations, whether written or oral.
A. SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not disclose your personal information outside Royal Mobile. Without your consent, except as described in herein. Some services may be offered in conjunction with another company. In such cases, both Royal Mobile and the other company may receive information collected in conjunction with these co-branded services.
Sometimes we may collaborate with other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, such as handling mail-outs, providing customer support, hosting websites, billing, or performing statistical analysis. These companies are given only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Apart from this, they are prohibited from using this information for any other purpose.
We may access and/or disclose your personal information if we believe such action is necessary to: (a) comply with the law or legal process served on Royal Mobile.; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Royal Mobile. (including the enforcement of our agreements); or (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Services or members of the public.
B. ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can easily view and edit your personal information online.Just sign in your account with your username and password and access all the information. This also safeguards your personal information from being viewed by others.
C. HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may collect, transfer, store and process your personal information to:
Deliver our services or communicate to you. The communication may include account information, customer service issues, commercial newsletters, service updates, offers, announcements etc. Personal information may also be provided to a third party for credit card verification, billing and licensing compliance and usage purposes.
The information may also be shared with a third party that is performing services in support of our delivery of Services to you.
Provide you with the Services, instructions and assistance for a more personalized experience based on the information you provide to us, such as your language preferences, country locations, business type and any content or other preferences.
Access, use, preserve or disclose your personal information to satisfy any applicable law, rule, regulation, legal process or governmental request and/or to protect the rights, property and safety of Royal Mobile., its users or the public as required or permitted by law. We have no duty to notify you under such circumstances.
Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
Promote our products and Services with testimonials, feedback and opinions provided by you, as further described in the Royal Mobile Terms and Conditions.
The user personal information is kept confidential at all times. Your phone number and contact details are not shared with other Royal Mobile users at any time.
D. DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may share your information with third parties for the limited purposes set forth above. We do not otherwise rent, sell or distribute your personal information to third parties without your consent.
E. COMMUNICATIONS, NOTIFICATIONS ETC.
Royal Mobile may send you messages about updates, faults, alerts and other types of issues relating to technical aspects and/or the usability of the Services. Furthermore, when you avail our services we send a notification to let you know of incoming calls, chats and other messages (also when you’re not actively running an App). These services may be provided by a third party.
Royal Mobile may occasionally ask you to provide information and rate your experiences of using the Services which will be used to improve the quality of the Services. You are under no obligations to provide any such information. Any and all information which is voluntarily submitted by you in relation to any survey that you take part in is used for the purposes of reviewing this feedback and improving the Services.
We would get in touch with our users via email, phone or SMS to keep you updated about the latest services at Royal Mobile. Our team would also share with the users the services, including new products, campaigns and promotions.
You can easily unsubscribe to emails and messages by following the specific instructions received in the e-mail or SMS or by contacting our customer support at – email@example.com
F. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Royal Mobile uses advanced security technologies and procedures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access. Your details are stored on computer systems with limited access in controlled facilities, and credit card numbers and password are protected with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption when transferred over the internet. As a user it is your responsibility to keep your password confidential. Your password protects your account and personal information, so do not share it with anyone, and make sure you log out before leaving the Website.
G. LOG FILES AND IP ADDRESSES
Royal Mobile uses your IP address to diagnose our server problems and to administer the website.
H. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW DO WE COLLECT IT?
a. Access to your Personal Information
When you avail services of our website, you are asked to provide certain information. This information may include – name, address, email, phone, billing address, credit card details etc.
b. Access to your Contacts
When providing us with your phone number, we will be accessing your mobile device's address book. A copy of the phone numbers and names in your mobile device's address book is kept on our servers, where we deliver the best industry standard technology as security measures to protect against the loss or misuse your phone contacts. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection and storage of your phone contacts.
The aim of accessing your contacts is for the following beneficial purposes:
To notify you when any of your contacts download and install Royal Mobile application
To show contacts who are Royal Mobile application's users
To display contact names when you receive a call via Royal Mobile application
c. Gathering Statistics for Best User Experience and Website Efficiency
Like many other websites, our Website automatically collects certain information and stores it into log files. This information does not identify users individually and is not linked to your personal information. Collecting and storing such information allows us to analyze trends, diagnose problems with our servers, track the activity and movements of users around our website and gather demographic information about our user base.
A cookie is a piece of information sent to your browser by a web server that uniquely identifies your browser and tracks for visit. This information will not identify you personally and you remain anonymous unless you have previously provided us with your personal information. Most browsers are structured to accept cookies but you can set your browser to turn them off or to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the option of deciding whether or not to accept it. You can see the cookies in the cookies folder on your computer and you can delete the cookies at any time. However, if you disable cookies, you may not be able to access certain areas or take advantage of certain features or Services on our Website.
I. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
We keep your personal information only for as long as it is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected.
We will purge your personal data if you cancel your account. If you want to have your personal data deleted at any time, please contact us via email at : firstname.lastname@example.org
J. OPTING OUT
We want our users to be up to date about our services, offers and promotions. However, if you wish to opt out from receiving promotional emails and SMS, you can get in touch with our Data Protection Officers via email at : email@example.com
Our Website may contain links to other websites or other websites may link to our Website. Users are recommended to read privacy policies posted on these websites. Royal Mobile is not responsible for the privacy practices, the content, the information collection practices and the security measures of any websites except our Website.
The security of your personal and billing information is of prime importance to us. Royal Mobile applies various measures and controls that Credit Card Associations are asking for like the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), and became a PCI DSS compliant.
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is an information security standard for organizations that handle cardholder information for the major debit, credit, prepaid, e-purse, ATM, and POS cards.
Defined by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council, the standard was created to increase controls around cardholder data to reduce credit card fraud via its exposure. Validation of compliance is done annually - by an external Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) for organizations handling large volumes of transactions, or by Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) for companies handling smaller volumes.
As mentioned above, our website uses industry standard technology as security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, or modification of your personal and billing information. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection and storage of your personal and billing information. Your contact and financial information, such as credit card number, is submitted through a secure (HTTPS) connection and stored in our secured database, protected by a firewall.
The subscription plans can be used for calls made using "direct VoIP" only (using your WiFi or 3G/4G connections). Calls made using "callback" feature are not covered under the plan. Royal Mobile plan gives you specified minutes, to call countries specified in details of certain offer (except excluded prefixes). Your plan is valid during 30 days. Unused minutes won't be transferred to next accounting period.
All offers are subject to our Fair Usage Policy with immediate effect. The right to change the FUP is reserved with Royal Mobiles. Changes shall become effective immediately after publication of the revised version on www.royalmobileapp.com. We also reserve the right to withdraw all offers at any time.
You can't cancel your subscription anytime. As set in the terms and conditions of the service, we will not issue any pro-rated refunds if you choose to cancel the subscription service before the end of the contracted subscription date.
Royal Mobile reserves the right to terminate your subscription with immediate effect and without a refund in case of any misuse or fraudulent activity.